Bayou Classic pairs traditional form with trendy innovation. This stainless 64-qt Stockpot is designed for large batch outdoor cooking, or brew up to 10-gallons of beer. Having professional quality, innovative features and lasting durability; Bayou Classic Stainless Cookware is the preferred choice of adventurous backyard chefs everywhere. Features include a vented lid, calibration marks stamped on the side in gallons and quarts, stainless ball valve spigot and side indentation for supporting steamer trays 3.25″ off the bottom (trays sold separately). Steam, Boil, Brew.
- 64 quart/16 gallon capacity
- Side calibration marks in gallons and quarts
- 1/2 inch stainless ball valve spigot
- Stainless vented lid
Amazon.com : Bayou Classic 1064 Stainless 16-Gallon Stockpot with Spigot and Vented Lid : Brew Kettle : Patio, Lawn & Garden.
Adventures in Homebrewing has six different stainless steel pots available for all your homebrewing needs. They range in prize and size from five to 15 gallons, in one and two weld designs, and $15 – $90. If you’re thinking that 2015 is the “Year for Beer,” you better “hop” on over and pick one up before they’re gone!
See all 6 Stainless Steel Kettles in the Scratch and Dent Sale.
The New Improved Cereal Killer
Adjustable 2 roller grain mill with a 7lb hopper and wood base
- To adjust, simply loosen two screws, adjust gap, tighten two screws.
- Attach a drill easily: Remove the handle with one screw and attach drill, no adapter needed
- Hardened steel roller size is 5″ long and 1.25″ diameter.
- The crank shaft has a 3/8″ diameter
- It is suggested to run @ 300 RPM if motorized
- Body is anodized aluminum for a lifetime worth of use
- Rollers will adjust up to .100″
- NOT designed for cracking/milling corn or soybeans!
1 Year Warranty on Mill.
- Rollers Now Have Ball Bearing Design
- Marked Adjustable Roller for Easy Adjustment
- New improved handle- Now included with every mill
Cereal Killer Grain Mill for Crushing Grains and Barley.
COSMETIC DEFECT HAS A ONE WEEK LEAD TIME
REGULAR POT NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Scratch and Dent Available While Supplies Last for LESS–See Options
*Stainless 3pc ball valve with dip tube
*Adjustable angle BrewMometer
*Glass level gauge with stainless guard & laser etched graduations
*Stepped bottom for optional false bottom (will not work with HopBlocker)
* Optional Boil Coil lets you go electric with your brew pot or hot liquor tank. Simple installation requires drilling only two small 5/8″ holes with our handy drill template. (Optional fee for pre-drilled holes)
When ordering the Auto Sparge you will need a 13/16″ hole in your pot to install it correctly.
The Auto Sparge installation:
To install yourself, you’ll need to punch/drill a 13/16 hole in your pot. A 7/8″ hole will work, but it’s a little on the big side. We recommend using a step drill or a Greenlee knock-out punch. A great source for these is McMaster.com . The step drill is part number 8841A24 (89315A42 for TiN coating) or a punch 3449A999 – requires a 3/8″ pilot hole. This particular punch (Greenlee model 730BB) is special order with a 3 day lead time. Slug-Buster types are available in their catalog but do not work well in this application. When drilling stainless steel a moderate to slow speed is best to avoid overheating the tool. While hole saws will also work, they are difficult to use in stainless sheet metal. We’re also offering factory punching of the mounting hole in your BoilerMaker™ pot when ordered with a new pot! Simply specify the position you’d like below and we’ll punch it for you for a nominal charge. Please look at the set of pictures to select one of the 6 positions available that fits your needs.
10 Gallon Blichmann BoilerMaker Brew Pot.
Winco has been a trusted and reliable brand in professional kitchens for over 20 years. Our commercial lines of products, ranging from tabletop to kitchen utensils to food preparation supplies, are used by all foodservice and hospitality industry experts worldwide. While our products are made to meet the high demands of a restaurant kitchen, we are excited to now make them available for the serious home chef.