It’s easy to fall into a cocktail rut. You know you like gin, so you drink gin. Someone comes over who doesn’t like gin, you dust off that bottle of whatever you got for Christmas and never invite them again.
Two Tumbleweeds can help you keep those friends. Their Mixology Dice, made from US-grown birch, are laser-engraved with different kinds of spirits, sugars, liqueurs, citrus, fruits, herbs, spices, and bitters.
Rolling the eight included dice can create over 1.5 million combinations. An accompanying cocktail book walks you through which dice to shake for a sour, fizz, rickey, etc. and how much of each ingredient to mix in.
Get them in a tumbler (made in the USA from a reclaimed wine bottle that, thanks to you, is not in a landfill) or a cotton muslin drawstring pouch.
- Includes 8 laser-engraved dice (spirit, sugar, liqueur, citrus, fruit, herb, spice, and bitters) and instruction booklet
- Birch wood dice are made and laser-engraved in USA
- Dice: 3/4″ cube
- Tumbler with cork: (H) 4.5″ x (Diam.) 3
- Because the tumblers are made from actual wine bottles, they may vary slightly in color and size
- Foodie Dice in Glass Tumbler shown for illustration purposes only – orders will receive Mixology Dice